We strongly encourage people of color, transgender, and non-binary people to apply. Clock, Inc is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone, including non-LGBT+ people, to join our team.
We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to complete a variety of administrative and clerical tasks by providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and email, providing support, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
· Welcome guests and connect them with appropriate, polite, and professional communication
· Act as the central gate regarding providing general Clock, Inc information
· Manage Clock, Inc’s events calendar and events marketing on social media platforms
· Maintain the center, desk, and other shared spaces appearance and cleanliness
· Other duties as assigned
Individuals must have cultural knowledge of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender, genderqueer, queer, intersex, and/or gender non-conforming communities
• Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
· Customer service skills
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office & Data Management Software
· Ability to multitask
· Great organizational skills
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
· Must exhibit a capacity for empathy and compassion
· Excellent verbal communication skills
· Grant writing experience preferred
· High School Diploma required
· Previous administrative experience required
Clock, Inc: LGBT+ Community Center is an equal opportunity employer and will recruit, hire and promote qualified persons into all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or citizenship status, sex, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, disability, or military status.
PRIDE PADDLE & PICNIC
Picnic in the park or paddle in the lake - either way you're guaranteed to have lots of fun! Join us at Loud Thunder Park on August 28 for a summer event you don't want to miss!
WHAT WE OFFER!
Clock, Inc provides a variety of multi-age & gender community groups, to benefit individuals without any feelings of discrimination or isolation.
We offer individual, couple & family sessions.
Individuals are able to choose from 30, 45 or 60 minute sessions.
Clock, Inc provides educational trainings to help strengthen the knowledge about the individuals identifying in
Clock, Inc provides workshops that provide hands on teaching covering a range of topics based on interests
AMAZON WISH LIST
Check out our Amazon Wishlist! We're asking for a variety of items that will help us make our community center even more amazing!
Make sure to use Amazon Smile whenever you shop so Clock, Inc can receive a portion of every purchase you make!
We recently learned about how Capital One Shopping can help you save money wherever you shop! This free tool will compare prices to make sure you're getting the best deal possible, while supporting the LGBT+ community of the Quad Cities!